Best Sandwich Makers under 2000: Nowadays people are using a number of amazing machines. You also use it on a daily basis. Machines have really changed the lives of humans.
In our kitchen, we employ a variety of machines as well. The sandwich maker is one of the most often used kitchen appliances.
Sandwiches have become a popular cuisine amongst the common person. Sandwiches have one advantage, it takes very little time to prepare.
A sandwich maker is easy to carry and simple to use. You can get a healthy as well as a delicious dish at any time. A sandwich maker is a must-have product in the kitchen for sandwich lovers.
Sandwiches prepared on a sandwich toaster are also healthier because they require less oil or butter. The appliance works on a simple method in which heat is generated between two surfaces of a sandwich maker by electrical resistance.
Now let’s get started with the list of 6 best sandwich makers under 2000 Rs in India 2021,
Buy on Amazon
Concord Sandwich Maker
Best Sandwich Makers under 2000 Rupees
1. Prestige Sandwich Toaster
Sandwiches are popular among both children and adults, and they are simple to prepare and wonderful to eat. Sandwiches are easier to prepare with the premium PSMFB sandwich maker. So, this Sandwich Maker is ranked first in our list of the best sandwich toasters under 2000.
Sandwich makers can also be used to prepare toasted sandwiches quickly. One of the best features of this sandwich maker is non-stick coated plates which allows you to use less oil and butter to prepare sandwiches.
The sandwich maker has a power on/off indication, so you can keep track of your sandwich while doing other activities.
With its sleek black exterior, the Prestige sandwich maker will look great in your kitchen. The sandwich maker is compact in size, you’ll be able to keep it almost anyplace in your kitchen.
- Easy to Clean
- Made up of plastic material
- Its dimensions are 26×23.4×11.2cm.
- The weight of the sandwich maker is 1.16kg.
- Its operating voltage is 220-240 v.
- Power: 800W
- Non-stick heating plates
- Ideal for Preparing toast sandwiches
- Convenient to Store
- Power On and Off Indicators
2. Borosil Prime Sandwich Maker
Borosil prime grill sandwich maker is an electrical appliance used for preparing sandwiches in a fast and accurate manner. This is another best sandwich maker under 2000.
With the large non-stick grill plate it allows you to make two large size sandwiches at the same time. The heating plate opens to 90° for easy access to the sandwich maker and it has the speciality of automatic temperature control.
This sandwich maker is easy to use and safe because of the availability of thermal fuels. It has a power and ready indicator. This product also has a cool-touch handle for safety.
It has a long power cord that makes it easy to handle while preparing sandwiches as well as the cord wrap for easy storage. The anti-skid legs prevent the sandwich maker from moving while the sandwich is being prepared.
- 700W Power
- Voltage: 230V AC / 50Hz
- The weight of the sandwich maker is 1200 grams.
- It takes up a small area so you can keep it anywhere in your kitchen.
- The dimension of the Non Stick Grill Plate is 230 x 145 mm
- Metallic silver finish.
- Cool touch handle for your safety.
- Code length is 1.4 m.
- Anti Skid legs
- Power and Ready Indicator
3. Life long LLSM115G sandwich maker
The lifelong sandwich maker introducees 750 watts of power and the Teflon coated non-stick plates for a healthy low fat sandwich.
You can easily prepare two grilled sandwiches in one go with the sandwich maker. It also uses less energy and has a cool outer body, heat-resistant housing.
It has a power indicator facility and it is compact in size so that you’ll be able to store it almost anywhere in your kitchen. It’s also simple to carry if you want to take it on a picnic or to a friend’s house nearby.
- The sandwich maker is made up of plastic material.
- The dimension of the sandwich maker is 23.5 × 9.5 ×22cm.
- The weight of the sandwich maker is around 1kg.
- It is easy to use and also lightweight .
- Sandwich maker is available in black colour.
- Power: 750 Watts
- Teflon Coating
- Heat Resistant Body
- Easy to Clean
- Compact Design
4. Concord Sandwich Maker
Concord sandwich maker is ideal for toasting and preparing a variety of snacks. This Sandwich Grill comes up with automatic temperature control. The panini grill’s function is to heat food to an appropriate temperature with desirable external characteristics
The product is powered by 1000 watts and has a unique function called flat opening plates to 180 degrees allowing for easy grilling on both sides. It is lightweight and easy to store in your kitchen.
While cooking, the Oil Drip Design on the grill plates removes extra oil from the food. On both sides of the grill, you can now grill fish or vegetables. It’s simple to clean; all you need is some foam to clean the grill plates.
- Wattage required is 1000 watts.
- Sandwich maker is easy to use as well as easy to clean.
- Sandwich maker automatically allows to remove the excess oil or butter.which makes the sandwiches healthier.
- Product dimension is 21.6 x 26.8 x 8.5 cm
- The weight of the sandwich maker is 980 Grams.
- Special feature of this sandwich maker is that they have a temperature control system.
- Oil drip design
- Flat 180-degree opening
- Long cord of 1.5 metre for comfortable use.
5. Kent 16024 Sandwich Maker
In our list of the best sandwich makers under 2000 Rupees, we have the Kent sandwich maker. The Kent sandwich maker caught our attention because of its unique feature of making four crispy sandwiches in one go, making it an ideal way to prepare a quick snack.
Kent Sandwich Maker is made with a non-toxic ceramic coating. This excellent material requires little or no butter and produces incredibly crispy sandwiches in minutes. The ergonomic handle of the sandwich maker allows you to easily hold and safely use it.
The product has a power consumption of 700 watts. For your safety and peace of mind, it has an automated temperature cutoff mechanism that turns off the appliance after it’s finished.
- Sandwich maker is made up of plastic material.
- Item weight is 1420 grams.
- Sandwich maker wattage required is 700 watts.
- Product dimensions are 26.6×22.3×13 cm.
- It is lightweight and very easy to use.
- You can make 4 sandwiches at a time.
- Non-Toxic Ceramic Coating
- Ergonomic Handle with Lock
- Automatic Temperature Cut Off
6. V-Guard VSG75 Sandwich Maker
Preparing snacks is more exciting with the V-Guard VSG75 sandwich maker, which has a dual led indicator and an intelligent thermostat signal that indicates red and green-lit lights specifying preheating, cooking, and ready to eat.
Cool-touch handles to prevent burning and an easy locking system that traps heat for faster cooking. This is the best sandwich maker under 2000.
Food-Grade Dual Non-Stick Coating allows you to prevent sticking to the food material and it is also helpful in cleaning. The Sandwich Maker is compact and occupies a small space so you can easily place it in your kitchen.
The sandwich maker uses 750 watts of power, which allows you to use it with minimal preheating and cooking time.
The Fixed Grill Plates on this Compact Grill Sandwich Maker let you get the perfect sear marks. It enables quick and uniform heat distribution thanks to strong heating rods.
- Fast and powerful uses 750W of power
- Dimensions of the sandwich maker is 21×23×9 cm.
- Weighs around 1.1 kg
- It is made up of abs material.
- Sandwich maker has dual LED indicator
- The power cord length is around 1 metre.
- It is very easy to clean and manage.
- Cool-Touch Handles with Easy Locking System
- Compact & Easy Storage
- Fixed Grill Plates
- Food-Grade Dual Non-Stick Coating
Also Read: Electric Rice Cookers | Yogurt Maker
FAQs for Best Sandwich Maker/ Toaster
What can you cook in a sandwich maker?
In a sandwich maker not only you can prepare sandwiches but also you can cook many other foods such as eggplant panini with skinny pesto, pudgy pie pizza sandwich, panini press brownies, panini press ham, sweet sandwiches maker cakes, panini press hamburger patties, etc.
Is sandwich maker good for health?
Yes, a sandwich maker is quite beneficial to our health. It is healthy to use a sandwich maker as this appliance helps you get rid of excess oil or butter making the food oil-free and healthy and also delicious. They are manufactured in such a way that too much oil is not required to make the sandwiches and whatever oil you pour into the product, the optimum amount is used.
Above we compiled the list after long research of the top sandwich makers under 2000 in India, which are a must-have in any modern kitchen. With the help of a sandwich maker, you can easily prepare a sandwich in a few minutes that will be crispier and taste better. It only takes a few minutes to prepare.
You can use this for making multipurpose items such as pudgy pie pizza sandwiches, panini press ham apple, panini press hash browns, etc. If you have selected the best sandwich maker under 2000 rupees from our list then go for that.
If you like our information then do share it with your friends and family members and suggest they have a sandwich maker. If you have any queries and suggestions then feel free to mention them in the comment box below.