The year 2020 has been a lot of troubles for most of us. It taught us many things to do by ourselves. And one of those things is grooming ourselves, by enhancing your personality by having a clean look. Epilators are the best product you can have for multi-purpose use. Which you can do by yourself, applying less effort. Mostly used by women but can be used by men as well. So yeah, we are going to tell you about the best epilators in India you can get with decent price ranges.
People generally think there are not many options for hair removal, they think only of shaving, waxing or even lasers. Some of it you will find turns out to be a bit expensive as laser treatments costs.
Many are not even familiar with what epilators are. It’s nothing, it just removes hair by a rotating wheel which pulls your hair out from your skin painlessly. You can use epilators on your face, body and on your intimate areas like the bikini line. And get a cleaner look for a long-lasting period without even going and spending so much time and money in the salon.
The list comprises of all types of epilators from low to high price range, corded to cordless, dry and wet use epilators, and many more features.
So before buying the product, spending some time understanding the features and other important details about the product is important. We are here to provide you with the latest features and updates you will get in an epilator.
Now let’s go through our list of best epilators for women in India,
Best Epilators in India 2021
1. Braun SE7-561 Cordless Epilator
It’s our first choice of epilators in our list of best epilators in India. As it’s very handy. It can be used on wet or even dry skin coz it’s waterproof. Most efficient on short hair. At first, you may feel a pinching kind of thing but when you use it regularly you won’t feel a thing. And results in even smooth touch. It provides gentle hair removal, avoids irritation and red bumps. This is even the best epilator for women as it can be used for the perfect bikini line without shaving or waxing.
Braun SE7-561 is totally waterproof. You use it during a bath or taking a shower with warm water for extra comfort and a soothing experience.
It’s a cordless epilator so you don’t have to worry about taking the cord to your bathroom. Safe to use. Wider heads for faster epilation. For a faster process, it covers more skin with each stroke as it has a micro grip tweezer technology. Smoothly adapts to your body type.
- Efficient and gentle on the hair as well as skin
- Provides up to 4 weeks of smooth skin by removing hair finely with 40 close grip tweezers.
- Wet and dry use
- With 8 extra shaver head, a trimmer cap, high-frequency massage cap, sensitive area cap, facial cap, and an efficiency cap.
- It weighs around 400gms, easy to carry.
- A special cord set with an integrated safety extra low voltage power supply is provided.
- Operating time up to 40 min for an hour of charging.
- Speed setting available.
- Fully washable
2. Philips BRE245/00 Corded Epilator
As you all know Philips – the brand. It has a long history of breakthrough innovation. There’s no doubt that it made it in the list of best epilators in India.
- Philips BRE245/00 corded epilator comprises of an epilator and a shaver for smooth skin for weeks.
- It leaves your skin smooth and stubble-free for weeks with the help of efficient epilation system. This system helps you to pull out the hair from the root painlessly.
- For close shave and more gentle hair removal in every body parts, it includes additional shaving and a comb.
- 2 speed setting for more personalized hair removal treatment to grab thinner and thicker hairs.
- Performance of hair removal – removes hair as short as 0.5mm gently from the root.
- Epilate and close shave with the epilation and shaver attachments.
- Design for comfort for comfortable handling. The round-shaped epilator for easy handling.
- Washable heads for extra cleaning and hygiene.
- A corded epilator which is not to be used in wet condition. Only dry use.
- Contains shaving head, shaving head comb, cleaning brush.
3. Philips HP6401/50 Epilator
You definitely won’t be surprised when Philips takes another place on this list. There’s not much difference in this epilator from the previous one which being discussed above in this list. The main difference is the previous one is corded and this one’s the cordless one.
A long-lasting hair removal solution – Get hair free smooth skin for weeks without using chemicals which are being used in waxing and all.
Gentle and easy – various epilators can cause irritation, redness, pain but removes hair painlessly by the rotating tweezers.
One-time investment – saves all from a lot of troubles by not wasting your money over salon and treatments.
Precision and accuracy – waxing is not precise as short hairs can be left out during waxing. And this epilator catches fine and shorter hairs than waxing. Removes hair from delicate areas painlessly.
- Perfect compact design for handling and carrying while you travel.
- Adjustable speed setting – 2 speed setting for your desired look.
- Washable heads
4. Barun Silk-épil 3 3270 epilator
Braun is one of those brands which makes the best epilators in India. It offers high performance in hair removal. The main difference between Braun and Philips epilators are the system and techniques.
This epilator is very light, easy to control and handle because of the ergonomic design.
Finds and removes fine and short hair for long-lasting smoothness. It removes those hairs that other products cannot do. It has 20 tweezers for better performance. Removes hair from the root. It pains a little when epilating for the first time, when using it regularly you get used to, epilating becomes painless. Soft lift tips hold the hair which is flat-lying on the surface of the skin. For more comfort, massage rollers are also provided which stimulates and massage your skin.
- Wired or you can say corded for a non-stop usage.
- Additional heads – massage cap, shaver head, a trimmer cap and a cleaning brush.
- This epilator lefts you with a silky-smooth finish which will last for about 3 to 4 weeks.
5. Veet Sensitive Touch Expert Trimmer
Veet is known for its hair removal products mostly creams. This one is an electronic device or you can call it an epilator. Most of you may have already used the Veet cream but it has some drawbacks like blackening or causing red bumps during or after the application. To get a salon-like look use Veet sensitive touch expert trimmer which made in our list of best epilators in India.
This Veet product is known to be the best epilator for women as it suits them. Specially designed for use on sensitive parts of your body like face, underarms, upper lip, sideburns, eyebrows and bikini line.
This product can ideally be used as dry as well as wet like under the bathtub or under the shower. Because of its grip, you will be able to use it easily and with comfort.
You can call it a trimmer as it doesn’t remove your hair from the root but cuts and shapes as you wish. Because of that, it is safe for your skin as the cutting blades have no direct contact with your skin. So, don’t worry about cutting yourself.
The whole product includes a set of accessories like two-sided trimmer heads for shaping your eyebrows one is of 16mm and other is 6mm, one comb, one beauty cap, one one-sided trimmer head of 20 mm, a bikini head for your bikini line, a cleaning brush and a beauty pouch for containing and carrying out your products, compact and convenient too.
It provides an adjustable head which you can turn it for improved work and for even for comfortable use as it is an accurate beauty styler. You have so many options to choose between different heads and each head has different sizes for your wider areas. You got 2 sized combs, 2-sided head which can be adjusted during use for your eyebrows. Above all that it has a horizontal head which offers you with accurate result. Whenever you are in a hurry this product is just for the purpose because it’s quite quick.
Precise and gentle for removing and shaping hair for your different body parts.
- The outer layer of the blade is titanium coated. Made of stainless steel.
- You can adjust your trimmer from the range of 1mm to 10mm.
- After fully charging you get a continuous run time of 45 minutes.
- Because of detachable heads, it is easy to clean.
- Waterproof for dry as well as wet use.
- Easy to adjust different heads for multiple purposes.
6. Philips BRE624 cordless epilator
This may be the last in our list but not the least once. You cannot hopeless from this, it’s a great product. It is wider, covers around 30mm at each stroke. The blade has a unique ceramic disk which moves at a higher speed and has a firm grip for short and fine hairs.
- Use on you underarms, legs but not to be used on your face.
- Waterproof for wet and dry uses.
- An LED light beside the blade which allows you a proper view wherever you are using.
- Rotating disc blade
- Speed can be adjusted using speed setting
Also Read: Best Hair Dryers | Hair Straighteners
Best epilators in India – Buyers guide
You will get many options to choose from. But what to choose, what’s the right choice for you will be a bit confusing. Which product best suits you. Not everyone likes the same kind of things. After purchasing an item you don’t want to regret. Considering some of these important factors might help you to make your decision.
The above-mentioned list of best epilators in India carries different kind of blade material, materials like stainless steel, ceramic or even plastics. The tweezers are made of stainless steel and some of them have a titanium coating which gives it a premium look, some have ceramic coatings. The massage heads are made of plastics for comfort and relaxation, one step ahead for a great experience and a long-lasting smooth skin.
Corded or corded (wired or wireless)
Some people prefer the corded one because they don’t want to waste their time charging it and waiting for it gets charged. You can use the wired ones for as long as the supply of energy. What happens with the cordless one is you get a limited runtime. If you are halfway through and the battery dies then ultimately you have to wait. But good thing is that you don’t have to deal with the wire, you can take it anywhere and use it.
Dry or wet use
Some of the above-mentioned epilators are waterproof which you can use in the bathtub or while taking a shower. The wet ones are fully washable and you can wash the attachment heads only for all those dry epilators.
Ergonomic design helps in handling the product as you want with no effort. The firm grip makes it even better.
The veet sensitive touch expert is the best epilator for women as it has a separate bikini head for bikini line, the horizontal head makes it more suitable for styling.
The Philips BRE245/00 Corded Epilator is the best epilator under 3000 and the rest of them is a bit expensive
So, by the above given important factors, I hope you can find your desired epilator which suits you the best for the best results.
I hope you like this article and it might be useful for choosing what you want. Please share this with your friends and families. For any queries feel free to drop a comment in the comment box below.