Best Hand Blenders: Working with a hand mixer is simple and time-saving. Hand blenders make it simple to prepare your favourite dishes. A hand blender is a secret appliance that is used in many professional kitchens. One of the main reasons for using a hand blender is its small and portable design. As most kitchens have limited space, many homeworkers look for portable and handy appliances that make their work easy.
Hand blenders not only blend food items but you can also prepare other items like puree, soup etc. Usually, hand blenders make noise so it becomes difficult to get one from the floods of products available in the market. However, after long research, we have found out some of the best hand blenders listed below are less noisy or we can say they are almost silent.
Best hand blender for whipping cream and cakes
PHILIPS HL1655/00 Hand Blender
KENT Hand Blender- 150 W
Orpat HHB-100E WOB Hand Blender
Inalsa Robot Inox Hand Blender
Prestige PHB 5.0 Hand
Bajaj HB-21 Silent Hand Blender
1. Philips HL 1655/00 Hand Blender
As we all know, Philips has always been one of the top brands. The Philips Hand Blender allows you to easily blend large amounts of ingredients for up to 20 minutes. The product features an ergonomic design for a better grip and a rust-resistant metal arm for blending hot and cold dishes easily.
We can blend foods like cooked dhal and spinach, lassi, puree, and milkshakes with this hand blender. It has an additional wall bracket for easy appliance storage. This hand blender requires 250 Watts of power.
This product requires only a single trigger press for quick and easy blending.
- Blending of Hot & Cold Dishes for 20 minutes
- It has removable blades for whisking.
- It has Steel Rod, and Rust Proof metal rod for hot/cold blending.
- Item dimensions: 9.1 × 6.8 × 33.5 centimetres.
- Its weight is approx 1140 grams.
- It needs only a single trigger press to blend any item.
- Using this blender you can blend hot or cold items easily.
- Cord length:- 1.2 m.
- The Product comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Easy to use and clean.
- It is not dishwasher safe
2. KENT Hand Blender
You can enjoy hassle-free cooking every day with the KENT hand blender. The device comes with various beaters, is easy to remove, and simplifies and accelerates cooking. The hand blender’s powerful copper motor ensures its longevity. This hand blender has an auto-cut-off mechanism, which means it will immediately shut off if it overheats.
By simply turning the knob, you can mix various types of ingredients using the 5 variable speed controls. This aids in attaining the best baking and cooking results.
With its multiple beaters and dough hooks, you can bake a cake, whip eggs, fold various ingredients, or mix liquids. This is the best hand blender to bake a cake.
- 150W Copper Motor
- This product is made up of food-grade plastic body
- Item dimensions: 15.3 × 14.5 × 21.5 centimetres.
- Product weight: 0.8 kilograms.
- Wattage: 150 Watts
- 5 variable speed controls
- Overheating Protection: Automatic cut-off feature
- Product contains multiple beaters for easy cooking.
- Dishwashers are safe for this product.
- Can be cleaned easily and it is very easy to use.
- Overheating Protection
- Plastic body
3.Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt hand blender
This hand blender is lightweight and portable, allowing us to blend anything in less time. This blender can be used to blend smoothies and to mix dough for baking.
A 230 Watt motor is equipped with this hand blender, which is evenly balanced for power and long-lasting durability. We can crush veggies, fruits, nuts, chunks, and ice with this hand blender.
6 speeds are given for different ingredients. it is a saver for your busy kitchen. It has ergonomically designed handles by which you can feel comfortable while holding this in your hand.
It is the best hand blender featured with super sharp stainless steel blades. We can blend and grind every little ingredient of the item using this hand blender.
- Featured with super sharp stainless steel blades
- Equipped with 230 Watt motor
- Power cord length: 2m
- Item dimensions: 35.4 × 14 × 9.8 centimetres.
- Item weight is 1.08 pounds.
- 6-speed settings are available with this product.
- Stylish Design
- Compact Size
- Powerful and Stable
- You can easily clean this product
- Sharing of powers
- Compact Size
- Dishwasher is not safe for this product.
4. Inalsa Robot Inox hand blender
Insalsa robot Inox hand blender is itself a food processor it has an efficient chopper and whisker too. Using this hand blender you can easily make purees, prepare baby food or even tasty and healthy smoothies that keep you energized all day long last but not least.
In this hand blender, the ergonomic handle and detachable stainless steel stem make it an easy-to-use appliance for both beginners and experts.
The handle comes with a hanging loop, you can easily hang this blender in your kitchen for easy drying. Many accessories are also provided with this blender by which you can easily chop onions, cabbage and other greens.
Variable speed function is given with this blender. You can start with the variable speed and then to the turbo function where you can go about your most difficult mixing tasks.
- The blade material used in it is stainless steel.
- Variable Speed Control
- Ergonomic handle and detachable SS Stem
- 1000-Watt Hand Blender
- Using this hand blender you can make smoothies as well as you can chop vegetables.
- This hand blender is durable.
- Product weight is around 1400 grams.
5. Prestige PHB 5.0 Hand blender
This hand blender is multipurpose and includes a blending jar. The handle makes it simple to whisk, chop, churn, or combine any substance. It is a really useful product.
The blending jar with this product has a see-through body, an optimal blade fitting form, and measurement markings for the amount of liquid within. You can simply make milkshakes, lassi, juices, purees, etc. using this hand blender.
This can be considered the best hand blender as it has a powerful motor with two-speed settings that ensures extremely effective performance while using 200 Watts of electricity. It also has a single-touch button that allows you to operate the blender fast, effectively, and easily with just one touch.
The blade has a shield that protects the blade. prevents the vessel from coming into close contact with the blade, preventing splashing and liquid from entering the shaft. Additionally, it promotes a longer product lifespan.
- Operate in Single Touch Button
- Blade Shield
- Handy & Powerful
- 2 Speed Setting
- 200 Watt motor
- It’s easy to clean and can be used easily.
- A blending jar is offered with this product.
- It is a handy product
- This product can be operated with a single touch button.
- Dishwasher is not safe for this product.
6. Bajaj 300W hand blender
Bajaj is a well-known and trusted manufacturer of electrical appliances, offers a wide range of budget-oriented products with excellent performance and the hand blender is one of them. Here, we found the best hand blender from Bajaj that we included in our list.
With this silent blender, your task will be done in a matter of minutes. You will experience smooth blending with a 300W silent DC motor. This blender has a smart blending accessory used in the modern kitchen to save space and perfect blending. It has a detachable SS blender stem for easy cleaning.
The blender is designed with a push-button switch for safe and convenient work. It comes with an easy click-fit lock system.
- Ergonomically designed push button switch
- Detachable SS blender stem
- Easy click-fit lock system
- It has a unique feature for easy cleaning.
- Operates on 230 Volts
- Wattage: 300 Watts
- It’s very easy to use and clean.
- Detachable SS blender.
- Dry fruits can not be blended using this hand blender.
Also Read: Best Wet Grinders | Best Air Fryer under 5000
For buying a best hand blenders you must know some important points listed below:-
- Corded or cordless:- Before buying a hand blender you should consider whether the blender is corded or cordless. Corded blenders tend to offer continuous power but cordless ones can be convenient in a kitchen; however, the charge of a cordless blender can drain out while in use.
- Watts: Check out the wattage of the motor as per your requirement.
- Small and portable: A small blender is easy to handle and can easily fit in small drawers to save space in your kitchen.
- Speed Setting: Speed is also an important factor as it help blend ingredient easily also it sometimes leads to producing noise. Consider a product that has speed settings so that you can use different speeds for different ingredients.
- Blades: Blades made of high-quality materials will blend more readily and last longer.
- Weight: Get a blender with weight distributed over its entire body so that it is handy and convenient to operate.
- Easy to use and clean: The design should be such that the handle is comfortable to hold, and the power button should be operational even with one hand. Apart from being of use, also remember that you should be able to clean it after use easily.