Seeking the perfect beard trimmer for your grooming needs? We’ve rounded up the 6 best Beard Trimmers all under 2500 Rupees in India 2023!
Best Trimmer under 2500 Rupees in India
If you’re just getting started with beard trimming, then a multi-grade trimmer is your best bet. A decent beard trimmer should have adjustable settings to provide flexibility and precision when trimming even the most complicated styles. Typically, these types of trimmers feature at least four settings for different lengths, varying levels of power and speed, as well as multiple attachments or guards to track and neaten difficult lines.
It’s not always simple to shop for the ideal beard trimmer, especially when keeping an eye on costs. But don’t worry; We’ve carefully compiled a comprehensive list of the best beard trimmers under 2500 rupees, so you can get that perfect shave without going over your budget.
- Philips Multi Grooming Kit MG3760/33
Philips Multi Grooming Kit MG3760/33 gives you an easy and convenient way to trim, edge and clean with everything you need for styling facial hair such as beard, moustache, sideburns and more with the 11 attachments to provide a full-body grooming solution.
This trimmer provides up to 75 minutes of cordless use on a single 8-hour charge, plus a quick 15-minute charge gives enough power for one full trim. It features a narrow steel precision groomer that allows you to precisely edge and finish small details. It also comes with eight reinforced cutting guards, two stubble combs at 1mm and 2mm lengths, an adjustable beard comb, 3 hair combs at 9mm, 12mm and 16mm lengths, and 2 body combs at 3mm and 5mm lengths.
- 5 minutes of use after an 8-hour charge.
- You can precisely edge and finish small details.
- Easy grip handle prevents slipping while trimming
- Small storage pouch
- Self-sharpening blades for a smooth result
- Tempered steel blades that won’t break, dull or rust
- DualCut technology
- An all-in-one tool to help style facial hair accurately. Create multiple looks with the 11 attachments.
- The self-sharpening blades stay extra sharp for long-lasting precision
- The trimmer has a two-year warranty, doesn’t require lubrication, and works with any voltage.
- Braun 6-in-1 All-in-one Trimmer MGK3221
The Braun 6-in-1 All-in-one trimmer is the perfect choice for a top-of-the-range trimmer that won’t break the bank. This trimmer comes with five attachments, including combs for beard and hair clipping and even an ear and nose trimmer. This Braun beard trimmer is quicker, sharper, and more effective thanks to its Lifetime Sharp Blades, which effortlessly cut through long or thick hair without pulling and dragging. It also features an ergonomic design which makes it comfortable to handle and use.
- 50 mins of trimming
- Takes 10 hours to complete the recharge.
- Ergonomic grip for intuitive use
- Hair clipping
- Ear and nose trimming
- adjustable combs
- Lifetime Sharp Blades & 13 length settings for ultimate styling precision
- The ultimate all-in-one style kit enables you to complete 6 activities with a single tool.
- Without purchasing an additional trimmer, the ear and nose trimming attachment helps remove unwanted hair from the ear and nose.
- PHILIPS BT3231/15 Smart Beard Trimmer
For a beard trimmer that offers precise and even trims, the Philips BT3231/15 smart beard trimmer is a perfect choice. This model has a self-sharpening blade that adjusts to different hair lengths and optimizes cutting control, while the adjustable comb helps you customize your trim and achieve an even finish. Plus, its cordless design makes it easy to use and store away.
- Self-sharpening steel blades
- Adjustable length settings ( 20 length settings)
- 60 min cordless use
- 1hr charge
- Lift & Trim system
- The detachable head can be rinsed under the tap for easy cleaning.
- A fast trimmer that’s comfortable to hold and use
- Battery indicators
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use after 1-hour charging and even can be used while charging.
- Perfectly trimmed facial hair every time
- Flexible cutting length for any style or look
- Enjoy a durable and long-lasting performance due to its high-quality stainless steel blades
- Experience superior skin comfort with rounded tips on adjustable combs for extra safety and ease of use
- This trimmer’s battery indicators let you know if your battery is full, charging, low, or empty.
- The included travel pouch keeps your beard trimmer and accessories together when you’re at home, at the gym, or on the go.
- SYSKA HT4500K
The SYSKA HT4500K is perfect if you are looking for a value-for-money trimmer. This trimmer has a stainless steel blade with rounded tips that are gentle on the skin and gives precise results. It comes with 20 different length settings, allowing you to get the desired style without going too short or too long. Besides that, it also has an adjustable comb with a jog dial system that lets you switch length with ease and offers 60 minutes of cordless use after 75 minutes of rapid charging. Its ergonomic design helps in easy handling and gives a smooth, comfortable trimming experience.
- High-performance motor
- Self-sharpening Stainless Steel Blades
- Precision dial settings
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless usage per charge
- Cord and cordless use
- Nose and ear trimmer
- 20-length settings
- Chargeable dock
- Adjustable comb with jog dial
- With tools like a hair clipper, nose trimmer, precision trimmer, beard trimmer, and shaver, it meets all of your basic grooming needs at home.
- You can get 1 shave in just 5 min Quick charge
- Easy to use & maintain
- Comes with 2 years of warranty
- Perfect for beard trimming & styling
- Ergonomic shape & design gives a better grip when using the trimmer
- Havells BT9010 Beard Trimmer
Havells BT9010 Trimmer gives you an opportunity to achieve the look you desire. Designed with an ergonomic digital display for complete control over the battery, and an extra wide mouth opening for faster cutting, even a unique zoom wheels locks automatically.
It comes with a self-sharpening titanium blade technology which ensures smooth cutting and long-lasting performance so that you stay one step ahead of your style game. Furthermore, the rechargeable battery with a runtime of up to 120 minutes provides great convenience. And with a weight of just around 160 g, it will never feel heavy in your hands! So, this trimmer can’t be ignored from our list for the best beard trimmer under 2500 Rupees.
- Titanium-coated blades for smooth & effortless trimming
- Charging time: 90min
- Usage time: 120 min
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- 20-length settings
- Digital indicator
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Enjoy an effortless trimming experience with no pulls or tugs on hair
- The ergonomic design of this trimmer makes it easy to use and handle
- Use up to 120min after 90min of charge
- The digital display shows the exact battery usage
- PHILIPS BG3005/15 Hair Shaver and Trimmer
Here’s again a trimmer from Philips, the Philips BG3005/15 trimmer and shaver gives you great shaving performance even in hard-to-reach areas. The ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to grip and control the product while trimming or shaving your face, sideburns or neckline. Use up to 40 Minutes cordless after an 8-hour charge.
- 40 Minutes cordless after an 8-hour charge
- Comes with rounded tips and hypoallergenic foil for skin comfort
- 1 body comb is included for a natural trim (3mm)
- The ergonomic rubber grip is designed to ensure easy-to-use
- The bi-directional comb helps achieve natural trim (3mm)
- No oil is needed, can be used worldwide voltage
- Showerproof body groomer
- Easy to use and clean in or out of the shower
- Designed to be safe and comfortable for the legs, groin area, chest, shoulders, and underarms.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How Long Should a Beard Trimmer Last?
Generally speaking, a good quality beard trimmer should last at least one to three years. Depending on the frequency with which it is used, and how well it is maintained, it could last much longer.
What Happens If You Don't Oil Your Trimmer?
Not properly oiling your trimmer can put extra strain on the motor, making it overheat and potentially causing it to not work as efficiently. It can also reduce the life of the trimmer, leading to you having to replace it earlier than expected. But nowadays beard trimmer comes with self-sharpening blades which do not need to be oiled.
Are Beard Trimmer and Hair Trimmer the Same?
No, while they are both used to trim hair and facial hair, they are not the same. They have different purposes. A beard trimmer is used to trim and maintain facial hair, while a hair trimmer is designed specifically for cutting and shaping your head hair.
When choosing the right beard trimmer, it’s important to consider the features that best suit your needs. First, look for a trimmer with adjustable length settings which will give you an even trim throughout. It’s also a good idea to choose a blade that is hypoallergenic and won’t irritate sensitive skin. Furthermore, trimmers with removable heads are a great choice if you want to swap out attachments as well as thoroughly clean the blades.
There are a few more things you should keep in mind. Do consider the battery life, as this directly affects how long you can use the trimmer without needing to recharge. Do look for trimmers with multiple cutting length options and adjustable guards so that you can get the exact length you want from your trim. Also, make sure to check if the blades are of good quality and that they cut quickly and accurately without snagging or pulling. Finally, do look for any extras such as an LED display, a storage pouch or a cleaning brush so that maintaining your trimmer is easy and convenient.
Selecting the right beard trimmer for you can be tricky, but taking the time to consider all of your needs is a great way to ensure satisfaction with your purchase. With so many different brands available on the market today, you’ll be sure to find the perfect product that meets all of your requirements. You may also consider our previous post of Best trimmer under 2000 Rupees and find the best trimmer for you within any budget!